Monday, May 23, 2011

Arrival: Dia Uno

Hola!

Safely arrived in San Jose, Costa Rica! The flights were pretty good considering how nervous I was about getting on the plane. We arrived just in time for the rain today and the temperature feels wonderful. Sorta humid but there is a nice breeze. Getting to know my fellow classmates on the trip is very fun and we all seem to have common interests. I am going to try to speak as much Spanish as I can and really experience the culture here. Time here is about 2 hours behind eastern and it should be an easy adjustment.

Our hotel, Villa Tournon is very nice and our tour guide Javier picked us up and dropped us off at here. We have lecture tonight from 6-8 and then we are going to get dinner. Restaurants close around the same times as normal US restaurants. I am very excited and eager to experience the culture here!

Chao Chicos!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment